geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Problem with DeploymentContext
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 15:53:13 GMT
This should work with a read only systems such as a CD only computer or
embedded system.  The trick is the deployment phase happens on a
general purpose computer, and the output of that would be burned on the
CD or flashed on the embedded system.  This is one of the big
advantages of the two phase deployment of JSR-88.

-dain