geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "gianny DAMOUR" <gianny_dam...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Fwd: [All] License change
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 13:10:47 GMT
Geir Magnusson forwared:
>>>This process, applied to the Geronimo and it's 26 modules, took 2
>>>minutes and 33 seconds, according to the kind soul who did the change.
>>>By my math, it should take *5* minutes to do the entire commons.
>>
>>FYI, it appears to be incomplete.
>>
>>Several maven files (project.xml, maven.xml, project.properties) for
>>example are license-less.
Thanks for this forward. We will address this problem very soon.

More accurately, we have implemented another script in order to migrate the
.xsd, .xml, .html, .fml and .properties resources.

All,

Did you have a look to http://cvs.apache.org/~gdamour/incubator-geronimo ?

If you are happy to progress with it, then could you please tell me when
another migration will best suit you.

Thanks,
Gianny

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps !
http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9493