geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject RE: Test failures in network module
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 04:28:29 GMT
The good news is that the network tests work on Codehaus' beaver.  The
bad news is that the network tests work on Codehaus' beaver.  I've been
able to get the security network test to fail with the same error.  I'll
try this on apache.com.

I think that I need to go run out had get me one of those G4 laptops to
figure this out.  I better show my wife the thread dumps to illustrate
to her how serious the situation is.  Since there are so many threads I
may need the 17" one.  Yes, I think that this time it just might work.

I'll create a super traced version of the protocol stacks.  I'll send
these to you tomorrow.  In the mean time, can you re-run the tests with
these log settings?

Regards,
Alan

#### Use two appenders, one to log to console, another to log to a file
log4j.rootCategory=debug, stdout, R

# Print only messages of priority WARN or higher for your category
log4j.category.your.category.name=WARN
# Specifically inherit the priority level
#log4j.category.your.category.name=INHERITED

#### First appender writes to console

# Pattern to output the caller's file name and line number.
log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern=%6r %5p [%t] (%F:%L) -
%m%n

#### Second appender writes to a file
log4j.appender.R.File=example.log

# Control the maximum log file size
log4j.appender.R.MaxFileSize=100KB
# Archive log files (one backup file here)
log4j.appender.R.MaxBackupIndex=1

log4j.appender.R.layout.ConversionPattern=%p %t %c - %m%n