geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Refactoring the kernel into gbeans + kernel?
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:41:17 GMT
I'm starting to hack together a few GBeans to get the feel of things -
my first immediate though was, as a component developer who may wish to
use some GBeans interfaces/classes, should I be dependent on the whole
kernel or just the gbeans packages?

No biggie but I wondered if it'd be a good idea to refactor the gbeans
packages out into a separate jar to make the dependencies for component
developers smaller. e.g. maybe someone might add, say, gbean support
into another container (say Pico / Spring).

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/