geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Monson-Haefel <Rich...@Monson-Haefel.com>
Subject Re: Idea
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:41:35 GMT
Sorry. As I mentioned once before (I think) I can't find that adapter.
I'm pretty sure it used the RpcHandler rather than the EjbHandler
because it could then convert the method call into an InvocationObject
and pass it into the Geronimo call stack.
----
Richard Monson-Haefel
http://www.monson-haefel.com