geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Brendan W.McAdams <bmcad...@sluggy.com>
Subject Re: Is there any document about how to deploy components in Geronimo?
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 14:27:26 GMT
There is currently no way to deploy the EJB Container or Pet Store
application in Geronimo, as we are in the middle of some
re-architectures involving the default EJB Container.

Currently, this EJB Container is not deployable within Geronimo,
thereby limiting the ability to deploy Pet Store as well.  From what I
understand however, the EJB container should be available again RSN
(Real Soon Now).   Keep an eye on the list for updates.