geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: What is GBeanMBeanContext for?
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:59:34 GMT
GBeanMBeanContext is an implementation of GBeanContext which is a
handle given to a GBean to allow it to notify the GBean wrapper
(container if you like) of state changes.  I expect the most common use
to be calling the fail() method when the service dies.  For example, if
the transaction log is full the transaction manager can notify it's
users that the it is dead.  I don't think anyone is using this yet, but
it will become more important over time.

-dain

  * Dain Sundstrom
  * Partner
  * Core Developers Network