geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Brendan W.McAdams <bmcad...@sluggy.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for a release
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 13:28:14 GMT
Sounds great ... I can help wherever needed; I'd be willing to take a
stab at some documentation (GBeans I could probably do if you like) if
nobody objects.

I have a pretty reasonable grasp of GBeans and if people are available
for questions I can bang things out fairly quickly.

Are we still looking at the Ides for release?

[offtopic...]
For the record, even though they aren't slated for this release, I have
the following on my plate which I'm slowly crawling along on; I figured
people might like to keep track fo what's outstanding from everyone:
1) Helping dain finish up logging services [add support for more
appenders, add support for java.logging.* and possibly other log
packages]
2) Look over EJB-QL code
3) Identity Definer code for CMPs
4) EJBTimerService.
--
Brendan W. McAdams                | b.w.mcadams@themunicenter.com
Senior Applications Developer | W: (646) 375-1140 / M: (201)832-5140