geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lynch, Peter" <Peter.Ly...@NBNZ.CO.NZ>
Subject RE: What does this mean?
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 19:47:08 GMT
Anita,

I ran these tests several times last night, and got more or less the same
error, each time in different test cases.  I changed the value of the TIME
variable from 100 (milliseconds) to 1000, and this seems to have solved the
problem.  Maybe there's a problem on Windows 98 platforms with the
Thread.sleep(int millis) call.  Does anyone have a view on this?  Also,
what's the proper procedure for getting this file changed in cvs?

Thanks,
Peter Lynch