geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: What does this mean?
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 21:13:40 GMT
Unless there is truly a common need for a piece of code and the code is
tricky, I think we should put it in the common module.  Unfortunately,
I don't think a timer is not tricky, and it really only seems to be
needed by the tests (and I would not call that truly common).

-dain

  * Dain Sundstrom
  * Partner
  * Core Developers Network