geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Possible bug in Kernel
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:42:08 GMT
The GBeanMBeanAttribute assumes that the AttributeInfo is properly
formed which I believe is a valid assumption considering that
AttributeInfo is immutable.  Of course this means the AttributeInfo
constructor should be throwing an exception.

-dain

  * Dain Sundstrom
  * Partner
  * Core Developers Network