geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject GERONIMATHON ! - 24th March, 19:00-21:00, LONDON, UK
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:52:27 GMT

Guys,

Seeing as there are a lot of Geronimo people in London at the moment,
we thought that it would be useful to hold a Geronimo evening to bring
anyone interested up to speed on the latest developments.

We would like to go through the current architecture of the project,
examine where we are, where we are going, our release schedule, life
in the Apache incubator and J2EE certification. There will be
demonstrations of the current state of play and FREE BEER !!

Leading Geronimo architects will be showing up to talk about whatever
needs talking about.

The event is being kindly hosted by lastminute.com at their offices in
Buckingham Gate (right next to the Palace). They are also picking up
the beer tag along with Core Developers Network.

Be there or miss your chance to witness history in the making :-)

19:00-21:00
The Brent Room
4, Buckingham Gate
London SW1E 6JP

RSVP to me (jules@coredevelopers.net) if you intend coming, so that I
can keep a tag on expected numbers and ensure that we don't run out of
beer !

Jules

  * Jules Gosnell
  * Partner