geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Build strangeness and file permissions
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 07:46:06 GMT
Brian Deacon wrote:

> Pardon my maven ignorance or I'd try to hunt down the issue
> myself... but is the xmlbeans plugin supposed to go out to maven, or
> just stay inside the incubator-geronimo tree?

Our build automatically installs generated plugins and jars into the
shared directories (~maven/plugins and ~maven/repository respectively).
My guess is the repository on your system is writable but the plugins
directory is not.

We do this as we don't have a release yet so are always running on HEAD
- this is likely to change later. Until then you should just be able to
make ~maven/plugins/geronimo-xmlbeans-plugin-DEV writable rather than
the whole plugins directory.

--
Jeremy