geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: can't find the debug console
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 22:37:39 GMT
I just started getting the same thing.  I think it is because
java.sun.com is down and since we don't have a xml schema repository
jetty can't verify the web.xml file.  If it still doesn't work when
java.sun.com comes back up, I'll look at it again.

-dain

  * Dain Sundstrom
  * Partner
  * Core Developers Network