geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: can't find the debug console
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 17:52:28 GMT
We do not start the debug-tool by default because of the security
implications.  If you want to use the debug-tool, simply start the
server with org/apache/geronimo/DebugConsole configuration as follows:

java -jar server.jar org/apache/geronimo/DebugConsole

And the debug-tool will be bound to http://localhost:8080/debug-tool/

BTW, the newest console it not as pretty as the old one.

-dain

  * Dain Sundstrom
  * Partner
  * Core Developers Network