geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@opensource.lk>
Subject how Add a call to interceptor stack[EWS]
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 15:27:41 GMT
Hi all;

for the JSR109implementation for geranimo I need to
call to a method in ejb deployed in the geranimo.

this call can be assumed to be done from the same JVM as
the geranimo runs. My understanind is if we can add the call to the
geranimo interceptor stack it will do what I want (Am I right?).

I am going though the geranimo source code, But I still do not
find what I want. Can somebody point out the module/package/Class's
I should be looking at. Hopefully I should be able to
catch up from that point.

thanks
Srinath