geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@tmax.co.kr>
Subject RE: Java API for Metadata
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 07:42:34 GMT
Thanks for your great work. I just feel like introducing it to my article in
May issue of Microsoftware, a Korean journal for software developers.

By the way, I actually failed to build JAM first. I figured it out by adding

    <ant dir='..' target='jsr173_api.jar' inheritAll='false' />

to jsr173 target in build.xml for JAM. (I guess it was also because I hadn't
built xmlbeans before building JAM.)

Regards,

Ias

Lee, Changshin (Korean name)
Ias (International name)
               Company Web Site: http://www.tmax.co.kr
               Personal Web Site: http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr
JSR 201, 204, 222 and 224 Expert Group Member
Apache Web Services Project Member
R&D Center
Tmax Soft, Inc.