geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: Is there any document about how to deploy components in Geronimo?
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:10:48 GMT
On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 04:32:45PM +0800, cwyou wrote:
>  Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:51:16, Jacek Laskowski wrote
>  Thanks...
>  But, nova is also changing. Is there any way to get previous snapshot of
>  nova code. Current nova can't be deployed in last-geronimobean branch.

The nova branch is completely dead, so I don't know how much time I
would spend on it.  All the latest development is going on in the main
OpenEJB cvs at codehaus (see

You could still probably build the OpenEJB nova cvs branch with
Geronimo last_geronimombean cvs tag if you grabbed the source from
around Jan 21st ( I think that's the date the tag was created ).  Just
add -D to your checkout command as such:

  cvs -d... co -D 2004-01-21 -r nova -d nova openejb

Give that a try.

View raw message