geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From david.blev...@visi.com
Subject Re: Is there any document about how to deploy components in Geronimo?
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:10:48 GMT
On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 04:32:45PM +0800, cwyou wrote:
>  Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:51:16, Jacek Laskowski wrote
>
>  Thanks...
>
>  But, nova is also changing. Is there any way to get previous snapshot of
>  nova code. Current nova can't be deployed in last-geronimobean branch.

The nova branch is completely dead, so I don't know how much time I
would spend on it.  All the latest development is going on in the main
OpenEJB cvs at codehaus (see http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/OpenEJB).

You could still probably build the OpenEJB nova cvs branch with
Geronimo last_geronimombean cvs tag if you grabbed the source from
around Jan 21st ( I think that's the date the tag was created ).  Just
add -D to your checkout command as such:

  cvs -d... co -D 2004-01-21 -r nova -d nova openejb

Give that a try.

-David