geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Luiza Coffin <luizacof...@yahoo.com>
Subject A problem during the build using maven
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 02:44:17 GMT
I downloaded the code from CVS today, and tried to
build.
Unfortunetly, I could not build (I used the
instructions available in the witi site:
"http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/BuildingAndRunning").

The build failed in the module Geronimo :: Assembly.
The problem was that it could not find the file
"incubator-geronimo/applications/jmxdebug/target/geronimo-jmxdebug.war"
I could find a way around (not a good solution). But,
I thought that other people might have the same
problem.

The solution I could find to get maven to  build was
to go to the directory
<whatever>/incubator-geronimo/applications/jmxdebug
and do the "maven" in the directory. This will get the
geronimo-jmxdebug.war generated.

Let me know how I can help for a better solution (may
be dependencies in the maven.xml?)

Thanks,
-luiza