geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "cwyou" <r91...@csie.ntu.edu.tw>
Subject Is there any document about how to deploy components in Geronimo?
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:41:01 GMT
As the page, http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/OpenEJBNova, shown, Nova already can be deployed
in Geronimo.
Not only EJB container but Petstore can already be deployed in Geronimo as the wiki page says.

So, my question is:
    Is there anyone know how to deploy Nova and Petstore in "current" Geronimo.
    Or, is there any tutorial or other documentation that talks about this.
Another possibility is :
    Is there any way to get the previous snapshot of Geronimo code so that I can deploy Nova
and petstore into Geronimo according to what wiki pages say.