You won’t find detailed information about those two services in the wiki.  The best thing to do is to read the code and ask questions on the mailing list or the IRC channel.

Regards,

Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Dasarath Weeratunge [mailto:dasarathweeratunge@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 10:37 PM
To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: jsr 109/WS-AT

hi all,

I'm looking at WS-AT(ws-atomictransaction) and WS-Sec(ws-securiy) support for jsr 109 impl.

I'm trying learn about the architecture of the Geronimo server to figure out how the server handles transactions and security for EJBs. I had a look at the wiki.

Can you please provide some directions as to how I can find the above stuff.

Thanks.

Dasarath

Do you Yahoo!?