when I run

cd C:\incubator-geronimo
maven plugins

I get the following warning at the end of the build

plugin:deploy:
    [mkdir] Created dir: C:\Documents and Settings\ACarbone\.maven\plugins\geronimo-maven-xmlbeans-plugin-DEV
    [unzip] Expanding: C:\incubator-geronimo\modules\maven-xmlbeans-plugin\target\geronimo-maven-xmlbeans-plugin-DEV.jar into
    C:\Documents and Settings\ACarbone\.maven\plugins\geronimo-maven-xmlbeans-plugin-DEV
    [echo]
  Warning: Contents of C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Maven 1.0-rc1/plugins/geronimo-maven-xmlbeans-plugin-DEV.jar does not match
  the unpacked contents of C:\Documents and Settings\ACarbone/.maven/plugins/geronimo-maven-xmlbeans-plugin-DEV directory.
is this something do do with my configration, or is this a known issue

I have the latest geronimo as of say 30 min ago, and I downloaded maven yesterday

Adam