geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "gianny DAMOUR" <gianny_dam...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: License Change Day, was: Change of License
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:12:33 GMT
Jeremy Boynes wrote:
>Given the short time to do the migration, I see the biggest challenge as
>getting everyone to sync their versions. As weekends seem to be the most
>active coding time, I would suggest we do this mid week.
>
>I propose this Wed, February 25 2004 as License Change Day.
OK. Let's do that on:

Wed, February 25 at 9 pm GMT+10.

If 9 pm GMT+10 is not suitable for some of you, just let me know as I am
rather flexible: anytime between 9 pm GMT+10 and 1 am GMT+10 works for me.

Moreover, even if there should be no conflict during this changeover, I
would appreciate if everyone could avoid checking-in during the migration. I
will send a notification five minutes prior the switch and a status after
completion.

Cheers,
Gianny

Trouvez l'âme soeur sur MSN Rencontres ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9551