geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "gianny DAMOUR" <gianny_dam...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Niggle about ASL 2.0 license notice text
Date Sun, 29 Feb 2004 12:33:53 GMT
Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
> > Anyone has a better idea than applying a catch-all 2003-2004 copyright
> > range?
>
>Since your writing a program to do this, how about retrieving the
>version that was in place before your mass conversion, getting the
>copyright date, and then deciding what copyright range to put in?
You are right, this approach seems to be the more conservative and exact.

So, I have done that and re-process the overall project. The result can be
browsed there:
http://cvs.apache.org/~gdamour/incubator-geronimo/

A listing of the copyright ranges is here:
http://cvs.apache.org/~gdamour/incubator-geronimo/RangeListing.txt

If a .xsd, .xml, .java, .html, .properties file is not defined in this
listing, then the range "2004" is applied.

.xsd files in the specs modules are not processed as they are copyrighted by
Sun Microsystems.

Resources in the root folder are not processed and will need to be processed
manually, which should be rather simple.

Could you please have a look to this fix and let me know if you are happy to
progress with it?

Thanks,
Gianny

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps !
http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9493