geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: XMLBeans for DDs
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:06:08 GMT
	FYI, it didn't work to just create separate ClassLoaders, because
there can only be one current thread context CL, so whichever one we pick,
the other one breaks.

	I am having luck loading the tool beans with a SchemaTypeLoader
constructed off a non-TCCL and letting the server beans load from the
TCCL, but I'm not yet far enough to call it a success.

Aaron