geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: XMLBeans for DDs
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2004 14:25:45 GMT
Jeremy,
	Do you think there's some way to tell XMLBeans to load a document,
and let the only references to that schema type be assigned to the loaded
elements?  In other words, the XMLBeans infrastructure should "load and
forget"?  If so, you still have to expect, in the general case, that the
tool won't do it this way, so it will have to be "load (ignoring any other
schema type that might be in memory), then forget".

	FYI, I was loading the server plugin in a child classloader of the
tool.  I can change it around a bit so that the tool and server are both
children of a common root (which holds only the libs and startup class).

Aaron