geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <fer...@frii.com>
Subject Re: The damn thing doesn't build
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 05:31:56 GMT
This one time, at band camp, n. alex rupp said:

nar>First I checked out a fresh, clean copy of the source.
nar>
nar>Then, as per David's instructions (Jeremy's? Dain's?) I ran the following:
nar>
nar>$ maven plugins
nar>(worked fine)
nar>
nar>$ maven
nar>
nar>me@here /cvsandbox/geronimo/HEAD/incubator-geronimo
nar>$ cd assembly/
nar>
nar>me@here /cvsandbox/geronimo/HEAD/incubator-geronimo/assembly
nar>$ maven
nar>
nar>And here's what I get:
nar>This is the same thing I've been getting all afternoon.  Please advise.

Alex,

I just had to do a clean checkout because something with my working dir
was horked. Anyway, I executed maven plugins and then maven and it built
just fine.

I notice that you're using Cygwin. Could that be the problem? I am not
a Windoze guy so I can't really comment on that.

Bruce

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo