geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Build Problems
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 06:27:53 GMT
	Now I'm getting the test error Jeremy mentioned.

Aaron

test:test:
    [junit] Running
org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.Connector_1_0Test
    [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2.35 sec
    [junit] Running
org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.Connector_1_5Test
    [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Time elapsed: 2.13 sec
    [junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.Connector_1_5Test FAILED

Testcase: testLoadJ2eeDeploymentDescriptor took 1.785 sec
        Caused an ERROR
XML object is not of type D=connector@http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: XML object is not of type
D=connector@http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Root.autoTypedDocument(Root.java:477)
        at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Root.loadXml(Root.java:1079)
        at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Root.loadXml(Root.java:1063)
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeLoaderBase.parse(SchemaTypeLoaderBase.java:360)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.xbeans.j2ee.ConnectorDocument$Factory.parse(ConnectorDocument.java:68)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.Connector_1_5Test.testLoadJ2eeDeploymentDescriptor(Connector_1_5Test.java:99)
        at
        at

Testcase: testLoadJ2eeDeploymentDescriptorTestcase:
testLoadGeronimoDeploymentDescriptor took 0.231 sec
Testcase: testCreateConnector_1_5Module took 0.083 sec
        Caused an ERROR
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: XML object is not of type
D=connector@http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentException:
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: XML object is not of type
D=connector@http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee
        at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.AbstractConnectorModule.generateClassPath(AbstractConnectorModule.java:123)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.Connector_1_5Test.testCreateConnector_1_5Module(Connector_1_5Test.java:136)
        at
        at
Caused by: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: XML object is not of type
D=connector@http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Root.autoTypedDocument(Root.java:477)
        at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Root.loadXml(Root.java:1079)
        at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Root.loadXml(Root.java:1063)
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeLoaderBase.parse(SchemaTypeLoaderBase.java:360)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.xbeans.j2ee.ConnectorDocument$Factory.parse(ConnectorDocument.java:68)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.Connector_1_5Module.getConnectorDocument(Connector_1_5Module.java:120)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.AbstractConnectorModule.generateClassPath(AbstractConnectorModule.java:112)
        ... 15 more