geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Build Problems
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 00:14:31 GMT
	I just checked out a new tree and tried to build.  I did a rebuild
in the modules/maven-xmlbeans-plugin directory first as per David's
advice.  Now when I build, I get compile errors on the XMLBeans generated
classes.  It looks like the classes are there, just with the wrong package
or something?

Aaron

    [javac] Compiling 278 source files to
/home/ammulder/cvs/geronimo/modules/connector/target/classes
/home/ammulder/cvs/geronimo/modules/connector/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/connector/deployment/Connector_1_5Module.java:97:

cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class AdminobjectType
location: package j2ee
import org.apache.geronimo.xbeans.j2ee.AdminobjectType;

ammulder@hydrogen:~/cvs/geronimo> find . -name "Admino*"
./modules/connector/target/xmlbeans/schema/javaname/com/sun/java/xml/ns/j2Ee/AdminobjectType.xsb
./modules/connector/target/xmlbeans/com/sun/java/xml/ns/j2Ee/impl/AdminobjectTypeImpl.java
./modules/connector/target/xmlbeans/com/sun/java/xml/ns/j2Ee/AdminobjectType.java