geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: What does this mean?
Date Sun, 29 Feb 2004 05:27:33 GMT
I think the problem might be that for some reason the jmxdebug
application is not generating an artifact in the local maven
repository, and the assembly task is not depending on any result from
jmxdebug.  Therefore, unless jmxdebug happens to be built before
assembly, the build will fail.

I am certainly having this problem on my linux box, but not on my os x
box.

To test this theory, try

maven -Dmodules=jmxdebug
maven -Dmodules=assembly

if the assembly succeeds, this is the problem.

david jencks