geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Brendan W.Mcadams <bmcad...@sluggy.com>
Subject Re: Running Openejb Nova inside Geronimo...
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:27:45 GMT
I could be wrong, and I'll be the first to admit it if I am, but I
believe at the moment nova cannot be deployed within Geronimo.

While the code to deploy the containers within the new GBean
architecture is complete, a DeploymentModule which follows the new
necessary paradigm is still in the works.  As there are several key
components (Defining new EJB DDs, writing their parsers, writing the
JNDI Proxy code, etc) which have a priority, I believe that it may be a
little bit longer before this is completed.

Can anyone else elaborate an est. time frame?