geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Geronimo specs jars
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:58:30 GMT
Conceptually I'm not in favor of this.  We will only get more modules
as we go on, and smushing more or less unrelated pieces together might
lead to unbounded confusion.

What are the circumstances under which you get this problem?   Due to
the packaging I doubt it is while trying to run geronimo.

thanks
david jencks