geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Monson-Haefel <Rich...@Monson-Haefel.com>
Subject Idea
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:18:02 GMT
Hi, I actually had an adapter written up but now I can't find it ... Very
weird. Anyway, if memory serves I used the ApacheRpcAdapter (something like
that) because this delivered the invocation in the form of that could be
easily translated into an Invocation object as used in the Geronimo call
stack. I think this is the best way to go, as it lets us introduce the
functionality we need for handlers in the Geronimo call stack after the
transaction and security interceptors have been called, but before the call
in delegated to the bean instance.

I'm going on vacation and won't be around next week. I hope this helps ...
I'm working off of memory and trying to tie loose ends before I leave (read:
in a rush!)

Richard
--
Richard Monson-Haefel