geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lynch, Peter" <Peter.Ly...@NBNZ.CO.NZ>
Subject RE: What does this mean?
Date Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:59:44 GMT
Hi Anita,

I also have Win98 second edition, with jdk 1.4.2_03, and am having problems
with StopWatchTest.  Do you know which test(s) in particular are failing?
Your test results can be found in
incubator-geronimo\modules\common\target\test-reports\.  I am hoping to
investigate this problem during the next week.  I'll keep you posted if I
find anything.

Cheers,
Peter Lynch

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it.
If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email
and delete the emails.
Thank you.