geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Lemaire <jlema...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Build Problems
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 12:50:25 GMT
Weird, I now have:

test:compile:
     [javac] Compiling 12 source files to
/Users/jeremy/Java/incubator-geronimo/modules/deployment/target/test-
classes
/Users/jeremy/Java/incubator-geronimo/modules/deployment/src/test/org/
apache/geronimo/deployment/service/ConfigPlanTest.java:60: package
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.xbeans does not exist
import org.apache.geronimo.deployment.xbeans.AttributeType;
                                              ^
/Users/jeremy/Java/incubator-geronimo/modules/deployment/src/test/org/
apache/geronimo/deployment/service/ConfigPlanTest.java:61: package
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.xbeans does not exist
import org.apache.geronimo.deployment.xbeans.ConfigurationDocument;
                                              ^
/Users/jeremy/Java/incubator-geronimo/modules/deployment/src/test/org/
apache/geronimo/deployment/service/ConfigPlanTest.java:62: package
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.xbeans does not exist
import org.apache.geronimo.deployment.xbeans.ConfigurationType;
                                              ^
/Users/jeremy/Java/incubator-geronimo/modules/deployment/src/test/org/
apache/geronimo/deployment/service/ConfigPlanTest.java:63: package
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.xbeans does not exist
import org.apache.geronimo.deployment.xbeans.GbeanType;
                                              ^
/Users/jeremy/Java/incubator-geronimo/modules/deployment/src/test/org/
apache/geronimo/deployment/service/ConfigPlanTest.java:64: package
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.xbeans does not exist
import org.apache.geronimo.deployment.xbeans.ReferenceType;
                                              ^
/Users/jeremy/Java/incubator-geronimo/modules/deployment/src/test/org/
apache/geronimo/deployment/service/ConfigPlanTest.java:65: package
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.xbeans does not exist
import org.apache.geronimo.deployment.xbeans.DependencyType;
                                              ^
/Users/jeremy/Java/incubator-geronimo/modules/deployment/src/test/org/
apache/geronimo/deployment/service/ConfigPlanTest.java:78: cannot
resolve symbol
symbol  : class ConfigurationDocument
location: class org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ConfigPlanTest
         ConfigurationDocument doc =
ConfigurationDocument.Factory.parse(plan1);
         ^
/Users/jeremy/Java/incubator-geronimo/modules/deployment/src/test/org/
apache/geronimo/deployment/service/ConfigPlanTest.java:78: package
ConfigurationDocument does not exist
         ConfigurationDocument doc =
ConfigurationDocument.Factory.parse(plan1);
                                                          ^
/Users/jeremy/Java/incubator-geronimo/modules/deployment/src/test/org/
apache/geronimo/deployment/service/ConfigPlanTest.java:79: cannot
resolve symbol
symbol  : class ConfigurationType
location: class org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ConfigPlanTest
         ConfigurationType configuration = doc.getConfiguration();
         ^
/Users/jeremy/Java/incubator-geronimo/modules/deployment/src/test/org/
apache/geronimo/deployment/service/ConfigPlanTest.java:82: cannot
resolve symbol
symbol  : class DependencyType
location: class org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ConfigPlanTest
         DependencyType[] dependencies =
configuration.getDependencyArray();
         ^
/Users/jeremy/Java/incubator-geronimo/modules/deployment/src/test/org/
apache/geronimo/deployment/service/ConfigPlanTest.java:88: cannot
resolve symbol
symbol  : class GbeanType
location: class org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ConfigPlanTest
         GbeanType[] gbeans = configuration.getGbeanArray();
         ^
/Users/jeremy/Java/incubator-geronimo/modules/deployment/src/test/org/
apache/geronimo/deployment/service/ConfigPlanTest.java:91: cannot
resolve symbol
symbol  : class AttributeType
location: class org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ConfigPlanTest
         AttributeType[] attrs = gbeans[0].getAttributeArray();
         ^
/Users/jeremy/Java/incubator-geronimo/modules/deployment/src/test/org/
apache/geronimo/deployment/service/ConfigPlanTest.java:98: cannot
resolve symbol
symbol  : class ReferenceType
location: class org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ConfigPlanTest
         ReferenceType[] refs = gbeans[0].getReferenceArray();
         ^
13 errors

Jeremy L.