geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefano Passiglia (RM/TEI)" <stefano.passig...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: Change of License
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:20:16 GMT
Have you seen this already?

http://www.fsf.org/licenses/license-list.html

/stefano

-----Original Message-----
From: Geir Magnusson Jr. [mailto:geirm@optonline.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 23:49
To: geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Change of License

The board has accepted the new Apache Software License v2.0 for use by
all ASF projects, and requires that any software released after March
1, 2004 use the 2.0 license.

This means that all license files must change and all license notes in
code must change.

Please see

http://www.apache.org/dev/apply-license.html

for details.

I think the strategy is to just go through and as you work on
something, fix up the licenses in the local area that you are working,
unless someone wants to do the entire thing at once...

geir

geir@4quarters.com

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been
sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete
the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized
amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we
are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.