geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From mkurj...@cc.gatech.edu (Matthew David Kurjanowicz)
Subject Re: Maven and J2EE
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:25:22 GMT
Hey,
  I am definitely not an expert in the field, nor would I feel comfortable
writing a whole article about maven and J2ee, BUT I have been using
maven for my J2ee apps for a little while now, and I would be very
willing to help out anyone who would like to take on this topic, even if
it's just proofing (that goes for your book too - I'm free :-p).

Thanks,
Matt Kurjanowicz