geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bryce Alcock <Br...@licosystems.com>
Subject Re: What does this mean?
Date Sun, 29 Feb 2004 07:15:14 GMT
Ok,
I got down to a root cause.  here you go:

    [java] Deployer location :
C:\apache\incubator-geronimo/applications/jmxdebug/target/geronimo-jmxdebug.war

Therefore:
    return new File(".").toURI().resolve(location).toURL();
will cause an exception.
I am not sure how to solve this because apperently on unix, the location
url is relative,
and on Windows it is absolute.  Or maybe because my ant exists in e: and
my geronimo in c:
well anyway,  This is definately an issue that need to be fixed in the code.

I will try to look at it somemore tomorrow.   Any Ideas, that would make
for an slick solution?