geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: What does this mean?
Date Sun, 29 Feb 2004 06:10:11 GMT
David Jencks wrote:

> I think the problem might be that for some reason the jmxdebug
> application is not generating an artifact in the local maven
> repository, and the assembly task is not depending on any result from
> jmxdebug.  Therefore, unless jmxdebug happens to be built before
> assembly, the build will fail.
>
> I am certainly having this problem on my linux box, but not on my os x
> box.
>
> To test this theory, try
>
> maven -Dmodules=jmxdebug
> maven -Dmodules=assembly
>
> if the assembly succeeds, this is the problem.

This would explain why it works for me - the reactor builds the JMX
Debug Webapp near the beginning:

Our processing order:
Geronimo :: Servlet Specification
Geronimo :: JMX Debug Webapp
Geronimo :: Clustering
Geronimo :: Common
Geronimo maven xmlbeans plugin
Geronimo :: Java Transaction API Specification
Geronimo :: Enterprise JavaBeans Specification
Geronimo :: J2EE Application Management Specification
Geronimo :: J2EE Application Deployment Specification
Geronimo :: Kernel
Geronimo :: System
Geronimo :: Deployment
Geronimo :: J2eeSchema
Geronimo :: Core
Geronimo :: Naming
Geronimo :: Remoting
Geronimo :: Java Authorization Contract for Containers Specification
Geronimo :: Security
Geronimo :: J2EE Connector Architecture Specification
Geronimo :: Transaction
Geronimo :: Connector
Geronimo :: J2EE
Geronimo :: JavaServer Pages Specification
Geronimo :: Jetty
Geronimo :: JMS Specification
Geronimo :: J2EE Specification
Geronimo :: Assembly