geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ralf Barkow <Ralf.Bar...@web.de>
Subject Re: 'maven rebuild' fails, but 'maven build' works?
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 03:38:18 GMT

Hoi,

I'd like to add my experience.  After a clean checkout and two 'maven'
commands the  BUILD was SUCCESSFUL ... Finished at: Thu Feb 26 03:34:24
CET 2004 and I was able to access the geronimo debug console !

The first 'maven' command failed with the following extracted errors :-

| Executing (default): Geronimo :: Common
- Error retrieving artifact from [
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-collections/jars/commons-collections-SNAPSHOT.jar]:
   java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server

| Executing (default): Geronimo :: Deployment
- java:compile:
    [depend] Deleted 0 out of date files in 0 seconds
Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
Could not resolve publicId: null, systemId:
file:/L:/workspace/incubator-geronimo/modules/deployment/src/schema/geronimo-common.xsd
from catalog
Time to build schema type system: 45.816 seconds

| Executing (default): Geronimo :: J2eeSchema
- java:compile:
    [depend] Deleted 0 out of date files in 0 seconds
Could not resolve publicId: null, systemId:
file:/L:/workspace/incubator-geronimo/specs/schema/src/j2ee_1_4schema/jsp_2_0.xsd
from catalog
Time to build schema type system: 18.367 seconds
IO Error java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

| Executing (default): Geronimo :: Connector
- [junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.RAR_1_0DConfigBeanTest FAILED

Cheers,
--
/rgb