geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject License Change Day, was: Change of License
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2004 16:24:43 GMT
gianny DAMOUR wrote:

> I have done a quick test and one should be able to migrate in a little
> less than 5 minutes.
>
> The migration is done per-sub-module (e.g. modules/deployment) and
> pretty "automated". The scripts can be found in my home directory:
> /home/gdamour/LicenseMigration

Thanks Gianny.

Given the short time to do the migration, I see the biggest challenge as
getting everyone to sync their versions. As weekends seem to be the most
active coding time, I would suggest we do this mid week.

I propose this Wed, February 25 2004 as License Change Day.

Gianny, as you have tested this, can you do the changeover? Does Wed
work for you and, if so, can you set a deadline for people to have
everything they are working on committed.

Thanks
--
Jeremy