geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <>
Subject Re: Simplified build
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:23:20 GMT
Patrick Mueller wrote:

> Dain Sundstrom wrote:
>> I think I have finally gotten our maven the way we want... simple.
> Excellent.  And I've love to check it out.  But I can't because of the
> empty 'cvs' directory in the project root (or, "won't" is better than
> "can't", I suppose, since it's a hassle to deal with).
> Hate to be annoying, but I will be.  I assume a committer can just ssh
> in to delete it, no?  Or shall I track down some Apache admin to help
> with this?

It is possible to just ssh in and delete it but we are very wary of
making any such direct modification to cvs - the last time someone did,
cvs access was shut off which is even more inconvenient. I have already
asked for an Apache Member or IPMC member to remove the directory so we
are just waiting.

Apologies for the delay.

View raw message