geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Fletcher <jfletc...@voicelog.net>
Subject Re: MetaData and J2EE
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:50:36 GMT
I always considered this type of functionality as part of the build
environment.  Whether your source files used xdoclet, or JDK 1.5
metadata, or you coded all classes by hand shouldn't matter to a server
like Geronimo.  By the time the jar (or ear, war, ...) file gets to the
server, it should look the same, right?  So I'm having trouble
envisioning how we "include something like this in Geronimo".

Jeff