geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: eclipse .classpath fixer-upper for incubator-geronimo
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:56:39 GMT
A Carbone wrote:

> when I used the .classpath and project files that patrick had provided I'm
> getting a unbound variable exception I am familiar enough with eclips to fix
> this but I'm unsure ont eh location that the maven_repo gets set up to? can
> anyone direct me to this I'm using windows XP set up with multiples users.

Sorry, one very important step is to do a build outside of eclipse, with
  maven first.  Since otherwise your maven repo won't get populated.
The goo I've provided WILL NOT populate your maven repo; it assumes it's
already populated.  You don't want to populate your maven repo by hand,
since there's quite a few of these referenced libraries (like 30-40).

--
Patrick Mueller
pmuellr@yahoo.com