geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Köhler <Kristian.Koeh...@gmx.de>
Subject Note from the dud logging the chat
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 08:45:30 GMT
Hi

I'm  writing this mail as response to one of the comments on the irc
chat regarding my logging (yes I'm the one (irc-logger)) of the chat.

-- 8< --
<dain> some dud is logging our chat session, so be wary
-- 8< --

I'm doing this because it is the only way for me to keep up with the
discussions on geronimo as they contain vital information regarding
current and future development especially in comparison to this mailing
list. Due to the time difference (Europe/USA) and the fact that I can't
do irc at home this seems the only way for me.

I tried to do this as openly as possible hence the name irc-logger. I do
appologize if I offended anyone and I'am certainly open to other
suggestions. Maybe there are already transcripts available ;-)

Best regards

	Kristian