geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Build Problems
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 00:18:35 GMT
Aaron Mulder wrote:

> 	I just checked out a new tree and tried to build.  I did a rebuild
> in the modules/maven-xmlbeans-plugin directory first as per David's
> advice.  Now when I build, I get compile errors on the XMLBeans generated
> classes.  It looks like the classes are there, just with the wrong package
> or something?

I am having the same issue.

I added a dependency on the geronimo-spec-j2eeschema module and the
Connector module now compiles but the Connector_1_5Test fails. It
appears not to be using the correct xmlbeans objects.

I commented out the tests locally to keep going but haven't committed
that for obvious reasons.

--
Jeremy