geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@Objectweb.org>
Subject Re: [EWS] maven-ized ews module
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 16:46:24 GMT
Srinath Perera wrote:

> yes please, Just one thing .. this code use the xml parser to perse the
> webservice.xml file and we decided that we should use JAXB here as well
> as other places. So we decide to replace the code with JAXB gen code.

cross post :) I was thinking about this :)

> It is done; We (myself and Chatura) still not get chance to merge it ..
> Anyway the interfaces will not change.

So I stop looking at this :)

> You mention you have sample webservice.xml files and jaxpcmapper.xml files
> ... Do you mind adding them to the genarate test as well. (Or I can do it
> for you). I almost done with GenarateTest but there is a problem with
> wsdl genaration with new axis code.   I will fix it and come back

they come from jonas webservices exmaples
I have added a time ws (jaxrpc/time) I just add wsdl, and *.xml
And I added a more complicated mapping test (mapper/frenchzip) It was a
WSDL I found on xmethods. And It have hawfull names :) So I add a
complex mapping ...
-> It seems to work :)

I look at the existing samples. Found something strange in
sample/jaxrpc/book :
in META-INF, the ejb-jar.xml declare interfaces for a CalculatorBean but
we are in the jwsbook exmaple! strange no ?

Regards
Guillaume