geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@Objectweb.org>
Subject Re: [EWS] maven-ized ews module
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 13:09:34 GMT
Ias wrote:

> I revised J2eeGeneratorFactory to support full java-xml-type-mappings. Now
> you can get exactly what you intend with the mapping file. I added your WSDL
> and JAX-RPC mapping file to ews/src/samples/mapper/google and added a test
> case to MapperTest. Please check out codes from EWS CVS, run "maven" and see
> target/generated/samples/mapper/google directory. MyGoogleSearchResult must
> exist. :-)
>
> Thanks very much,
>
> Ias

OK Thanks
It works great :)
I'll try to complicate this mapping file :)

I'm looking at your code.
I tried to get GenerateTest working. I made a few changes in
o.a.g.ews.ws4j2ee.context.webservices.server package (lot of
Node.toString() changed into Node.getNodeValue())!
After theses changes, GeneratorTest is working. (no more
FileNotFOundExceptions)

I also add a JOnASDDWriter which is almost the same as JBossDDWriter ...

Can I commit thses changes or are you working on theses files ???

Regards
Guillaume