geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@Objectweb.org>
Subject Re: [EWS] maven-ized ews module
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 14:21:47 GMT
Hello

When I tryed ews with maven, the ews-1.0.jar created in target doesn't
contains required jaxb properties!
You can add theses files with this little XML snippet in your
project.xml :
in <ressources> tag add the following :
      <resource>
        <directory>target/src</directory>
        <includes>

<include>org/apache/geronimo/ews/ws4j2ee/parsers/ejbdd/jaxb.properties</include>

<include>org/apache/geronimo/ews/ws4j2ee/parsers/ejbdd/bgm.ser</include>

<include>org/apache/geronimo/ews/jaxrpcmapping/descriptor/jaxb.properties</include>

<include>org/apache/geronimo/ews/jaxrpcmapping/descriptor/bgm.ser</include>
        </includes>
      </resource>

Is there somewhere a document explaining the functionnalities of the
jaxrpc mapper ?
what are the supported tags from jaxrpm-mapping-file
(java-xml-type-mapping, ...) for generation ?

Regards
Guillaume