geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Idea
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 05:44:03 GMT
Hi All;

My request at the first place was aim at the EWS (JASR109 module)
not directly at geranimo. my problem was I am beind a slow connection and
can't affoard to download all the jar's (when they are in my mechine.)
It timeout in the middle even if I do try.

I did try put them in the  local maven repository. It want work
I will check agien. Any Way I wrote a ant build file and work with this
right now (ews) module. I will get it fix some how

thanks for the answer

Srinath

Lanka Sofware Foundation